Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Second month of retirement begins



I'm getting used to this no-work stuff. More time for reading, sleeping in, and just hanging around. We're trying to sell our house, so there are always projects to do. We want to keep the place looking good, but we are living in our house - so it does get dirty and disorganized sometimes. And, darned if weeds don't grow in the garden, too.

Last Friday, we took Mom to the grocery store, but we had time for a picnic lunch at Atascadero Lake. Bob took a photo of the three of us. Also, Bob and I are enjoying the spa. I actually have tan lines, whereas before I was a fairly pale person. The spa is a good place to exercise my "bad" shoulder, which is doing much better after the intra-articular shot of cortisone in late May.

No comments: