Monday, August 6, 2012

Early August

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Too lazy, too hot! It's a lovely day today. The humidity is down and the temperatures are lower. Perhaps the weather gods are done punishing us. We're harvesting lots of cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden. We have edible cantaloupes, which surprises me no end, since I've never grown a cantaloupe in my life. The peppers are coming along, too. In mid-May, when we put those small plants into the ground, I don't think we ever expected real food to result! Love it.
Me at Grand Lake St. Mary's - Ohio's second biggest lake after Lake Erie.

One of the marinas at GLSM's.

One of our new dining room chairs. Our dining room is too small for the bigger chairs. We got these at Ikea.

A new house across the street. There are 3 new houses on the next street. Does this mean the economy is better?



1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

I sure hope the economy is getting better :), right! Gotta love Ikea. Glad you are getting a little cooler weather! Enjoy your weekend, too.