Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bronchitis 1, Pat 0

Sickness reigns supreme. I'm slowly getting better from lung crud. My advice: don't get it. If you do, go to the doctor sooner than 8 days into the coughing fits, which is how long I waited. "It's just a cold!" Well, sometimes it isn't. On the weather front, we've had two little snowstorms. The first was in mid-October, which is unusually early. The second was the other day, which makes more sense. But, temperatures in the upper 50s are predicted for this week. Gotta love Ohio. We're all over the place. Mom keeps asking when spring will come. "Mom, it's only November. We still have to deal with January."
My meds. I'm so happy.

The downside of fall color. Eventually all those pretty leaves fall off.
Our neighbor Braden and little Shelby, their puppy.

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Oh Get well soon! Your weather is sounding like ours. We ran this morning and said - we can't think too far ahead ... one day at a time, right!