Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scene of the crime

It looks like an innocent bathtub, but it's not. Just last night, Edward was "helping" me take a bath and he fell in. Panic ensued, as they say. He tried to scrabble out twice and fell back in ... on the third try he was successful. Meanwhile, I just tried to stay out of the way of his claws. I was mostly successful, with a scratch on the ankle and on the knee. Oh my, the potential for disaster loomed large. I suspect poor Ed will be quite respectful of the tub from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Edward! He was only trying to be helpful, in case you were drowning or something. Did he drip water through the house? I bet Bella was laughing behind her paw.

Joan

Retired Duo said...

He ran for the closet and underwent a major licking session (I guess it was his version of toweling off). I don't know what Isabella did. I was too busy cleaning up the bathroom. :)