Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pat and Sylvie make the blog

Pat and Sylvie came to visit (Pat is Bob's sister). I found out they're readers of the blog, so naturally, I have to include them in a post. The four of us went on a little hike in Englewood Metropark, north of Dayton. We followed one trail to a waterfall, though not much water is falling right now. Bob and I are going back to the park later - they have an 18-hole disc golf course (Troy's is a 9-hole course).
Pat and Pat at Patty Shelter at Englewood Metropark (no, I don't know why a shelter is named Patty).



Pat and Sylvie on our hike.

Penny was so proud - Ed hopped up to see her. Don't tell her he made friends with Pat & Sylvie right away.

One of our chipmunks with full cheeks. Too cute for words.

They're harvesting these soybeans. It's dusty work.

2 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Fun. Yay to make the blog, right! My friends tease me and say - uh oh is this going to be on the blog :).

Retired Duo said...

Thanks, Becky. Have you recovered from your marathon?