Friday, November 30, 2012

A collection of fall photos

I found some pictures in various folders and I thought I'd share.
I'm prepared for trick-or-treaters on Halloween. While I waited, I sent an email to Joan Kunkler to update her on the number of kids who came to the door. Final tally = 107.

Peace on earth, cat version. While the "wall of flames" is on, they manage to get along.

Mom and me on Thanksgiving as we prepared food.

A little Carolina wren has shown up in the back yard.

Our first Christmas decoration is up - we got these Santa lights last year in the after-Christmas sales.


3 comments:

slocyn said...

Finally a way to comment. Not only on this post but on all the others I've read and shared with the family. THANK YOU for doing this as it makes the miles between us far fewer!

slocyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Retired Duo said...

Thanks Cyndee. I'm so glad you can comment. Hi to Rodney, Jess, Michael, and the animals.